My classes are done! Hallelujah! I'm so excited! I've spent the last 4 days getting ready for class tonight. First I had a paper to write that was due on Monday... I emailed it to my professor at Monday night at midnight. Next, I had to take that paper and turn it into a powerpoint presentation, and I was supposed to email it to him 24 hours in advance (which was last night). So I did that last night. Then all day today, I've had to psyche myself up and mentally prepare myself for actually presenting this thing tonight. Now, it is ALL DONE, and man, what a relief! Now, I am TIRED, and that is putting it mildly. So anyway, that's about all I have to say tonight because I'm "fixin'" to go to bed! I just wanted to show my magnolia bloom that I picked off the magnolia tree out at the farm on Saturday. I picked one that was all completely closed up still, and it still had the fuzzy shell on the outside. Well, yesterday, that broke off, and today it started to open! I'm happy about that becau
se I was worried that I'd picked it too early and that it wouldn't do anything. It smells so good! Also, here I thought I'd just show an update of how big Bo is getting! He's so sweet (when he wants to be... or I should say when he's tired)! When he's going wild, he's got this thing about biting, and he's got a mean bite! I think it's a game to him because even when you throw him across the room because he hurt you so bad, he comes running straight back with mouth wide open and just clamps on to you wherever he can! I'm trying to cure him of this, but the only things that even remotely phase him appear to be squirting in the face with a water bottle or swatting him with a roll of paper.
5.17.2006
Ah, Relief!
Posted by taylor at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 babbles:
Oh, how I miss REAL magnolias... Japanese magnolias are all we have here, and they're pretty and all, but not nearly as elegant as Mississippi magnolias! I'm imagining how good it smells right now.
Post a Comment