Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1.01.2007

Happy New Year 2007!

I hope everybody had a great New Year's Eve! We went to a get together at some friends of ours' house (sorry Sarah, if my grammar/punctuation is incorrect!). We had a really good time, and somehow miraculously made it home without going through a roadblock! But, don't worry, we were prepared for roadblocks and did not drink and drive. (Well, one of us did not drink and drive.) I took a few pics and thought I'd share some.

Jody, that's not who you're supposed to be kissing at midnight!
Shane and Kayce
Gary and Eva
Cameron and Shanon
The girls.. Chelsea, Eva, Kayce, Shanon, and me
The guys (well, half of them)... Jody, Gary, Josh, and Cameron
Me and Jody
Me and Jody again

I hope everybody has a very happy New Year... I know 2007 is going to be a great year! And don't forget to eat your black-eyed peas, turnip greens and cornbread! I'm on my way to do that now... I can't be starting the year off on the wrong foot! And the diet starts tomorrow... ;)

2 babbles:

BabyMakes4 said...

does pork roast and macaroni and cheese count? i couldn't gather up the ingredients for the required meal.

Weather Girl said...

We had pork tenderloin because there were no hams under 20 lbs left in New Orleans. I snatched up the very last cabbage in the grocery. That's what we've always had to represent money.