Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2.26.2007

Progress Report

Wedding dress... check
Church... check
Photographer... check

Everything else... we might have to do without! This wedding crap is expensive!! Reception site has been narrowed down to 2 possibilities, but neither place is really big enough. I'm in the process of talking with florists and caterers now. But you know what? I think we might just dress up, meet at the church to have a ceremony and hang out for a little bit, and take some pictures. Then, see ya later.. off to honeymoon! But oh yeah, we kinda need money to pay for the honeymoon, too... so I guess that might be out of the question. I guess we might could have a potluck reception, if the reception part is so necessary. Everybody, BYO food and drink! How does that sound?

3 babbles:

havemycake said...

my grandpa has a cabin in the woods in neshoba county, i'm sure he'd rent for cheap (free!)...i'm sure it'd be a lovely honeymoon hotspot. hmn...no showers, outhouse toilets, and lumpy cotton mattress...are you sold?

taylor said...

well, we do have a nice cabin in north carolina that we could use for free... it even has running water and electricity! but the thing is that i go there all the time already...

Weather Girl said...

Have you thought about Sam's for your flowers? We only spent about $300 on flowers and $50 on ribbon, wire, floral tape, etc.. That bought us 1 large arrangement for the food table, 2 medium arrangements for the ceremony, about 25 small arrangements, and the wedding party flowers. And we had plenty of leftovers, which I used to make arrangements for mom's kitchen.