Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3.23.2007

Wedding? Okay!

Previously:
Wedding dress = check
Church = check
Photographer = check

Recently accomplished:
Reception location = check
Florist/wedding planner = check
Caterer = check
Wedding band (mine) = check
Bridesmaid dresses = check (I think)

I think I've basically decided on the bridesmaids' dresses... Girls, I'll let you know ASAP so you can get on it! I've rented a 30'x60' pole tent to have set up on the church property for the reception... Everybody, start praying now for dry weather on October 20th! As far as the food goes... expect seafood, fresh from the Gulf ! (yummy) And I love my florist/coordinator lady... I just know she's going to do a wonderful job!

Ahh... WHAT RELIEF!! I'm so happy that (some) progress is being made!


Coming up next: rehearsal dinner, reception entertainment, wedding cake, invitations...

2 babbles:

Anonymous said...

You are on the ball!

Weather Girl said...

Yay! Now you can stop and take a deep breath.