Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2.21.2008

Thinking Blue

Yes, that means exactly what you think it does... Looks like it's a boy!! We had a sneak peek ultrasound today, and we found a little wee-wee between his legs!

2 babbles:

BabyMakes4 said...

Congratulations!!

Lori said...

Congratulations! I love having a little boy, I always thought I wanted a girl but he is so sweet and a joy to have I wouldn't change him for anything, not even a girl.

My blog header was created by my sister and she wrote a tutorial on her blog not to long ago on how to change the background and create a header. You can link to her blog from my blogroll, hers is AlwaysWanted4. The title of the post you want to read is: Spilling all my secrets.

BTW - I love the furniture you picked out. I really wanted new cute furniture, but my sister gave me hers, and well, you can't beat free.