Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

5.13.2008

Done, done, DONE!

I am DONE with all my work for school, and I'll never have to do schoolwork again! What a great feeling! I only have to go tomorrow evening, take a quick (and easy) test and make a powerpoint presentation. I am so glad that after tomorrow night, I won't have to focus on any more dang school stuff ever again... and now I can direct my focus on more important and exciting things, like getting ready for Baby to come!

5 babbles:

PrincessGreen17 said...

I like your page design!

Anonymous said...

Alright! Does that mean you'll finally start blogging about the pregnancy?

taylor said...

I hope so! (and thanks Lydia!) :)

Weather Girl said...

You are only done with schoolwork for about 6 or 7years... But that's plenty of time to brush up on phonics and multiplication tables.

Congrats!

BabyMakes4 said...

yes, please blog about your pregnancy!! we want to hear about it.

do you have a name picked out?
have you gained much weight?
how do you feel?
do you have any weird cravings?
are you hormonal and emotional?
are you feeling the baby move around a lot?
is jody getting excited/nervous?

see....so many topics for you to talk to us about! i'm just so happy not to be pregnant anymore, but I want to read about other people who are!