Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1.09.2006

The Bachelor... In Paris!

I know it's silly, but I really do love to watch it. And "The Bachelor" is always better than "The Bachelorette" because the girls are so catty and bitchy and some are just plain psycho. I don't know if anybody watched the season premiere tonight, but this Bachelor is super dreamy. He's SO hot... and a doctor, too! But the greatest part of the episode tonight was one girl's reaction when she did not get a rose. I'm no dating expert (well, maybe I am getting to that point), but when you very first meet a guy, you don't start off the conversation with about how you're eggs are getting old and you're ready to start the reproductive phase of your life. Talk about sending him running!

P.S. - I finally took my Christmas tree down tonight!

2 babbles:

Katy C. said...

I'm impressed! Our Christmas tree is still up :o)

Anonymous said...

That girl was hilarious! A little (well, a lot) crazy, but she would have added some serious drama to the show!