I just realized how completely boring my blog has gotten (or maybe it's been boring from the start, I don't know), and I apologize to everyone who actually takes (wastes?) a moment of their time to be let down by my highly disappointing blog. I guess it's because my life is so boring lately that even I am tired of it. I need some excitement... a love life, a social life, anything other than work and school. Why has my life lately gotten so pathetically boring??
1.16.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 babbles:
Any post is better than no post at all! I'm just happy to have something to read.
i like it when you post. i haven't talked to you in so long that when you don't post i have no idea what's going on in your life. of course, i have no excuse for not talking to you...i'm just lazy. sorry!
aw, thanks guys. i'm glad you like to read my posts, even when it is more interesting to count the specks on the ceiling tiles. :) i'm working on spicing up my social life so i'll have more fun things to share... i've just been in a slump over the winter.
Post a Comment