Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

8.24.2006

And finally...

MY NEW BED!! (It's so freakin' comfortable!)

Matching Dresser

Chest of Drawers
And... Nightstand
The reason that it took so long to post pictures is that (1) I was waiting on the duvet cover that I ordered from Crate and Barrel to arrive, and (2) I was waiting until I put the right color sheets on the bed to make it nice and pretty for its photo session.

6 babbles:

taylor said...

It just barely fits in my room... but I won't be in this house forever...

BabyMakes4 said...

is that a sleep number bed?

PrincessGreen17 said...

Wow, it looks great with all the covers and pillows!

Anonymous said...

Aww...I was expecting to see Jody in an satin smoking jacket sprawled out across the bed smoking a cigar..looks good anyway though.

taylor said...

no.. not a sleep number bed... simmons beautyrest mattresses!

Unknown said...

I have the EXACT same furniture. It's been in storage since we sold the house and seeing this pic makes me miss my kingsize bed SO much! It's a beautiful set, isn' it??