Last night, Stephanie and I met Anna Leigh and Teresa at Julep for a yummy dinner (I got the shrimp and grits.... again). After dinner and some drinks, we decided we wanted to go to the Stone Pony Oyster Bar.... they have karaoke on Friday and Saturday nights. I had never been there and had been wanting to see what it was like, but the only bad thing about it is that it is in CANTON. Canton is a good 45 minute drive from my house. But other than that, it's a pretty cool place to hang out. We all seemed to have a pretty good time.

Everybody enjoyed some dancing with a creepy gross guy whose t-shirt had "SOUTH POLE" in large print.

Jody did some dancing of his own...

Here's me, Stephanie, and Jody.

Anna Leigh and me.

Anna Leigh and Stephanie.

Teresa and Anna Leigh.

Stealing a kiss!


3 babbles:
Break it down Jody! Badonkadonk!
P.S. - "Creepy gross guy in the 'South Pole' shirt" wouldn't leave us alone regardless of how much we tried to avoid him.
I went to the Stone Pony for the first time a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. It was a nice change of pace from the snoody crowd at some of the other JXN bars and the adolescent crowd at the OVPC.
Post a Comment