Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

9.24.2006

More Max

I got to meet my new lil brother this weekend, and he is just TOO sweet! I had such a good time getting to know him. He's gonna be a great little dog! My parents love him, too. They said several times, they just didn't know what they would've done this past week if they hadn't gotten him... They would've just been so sad. But running around after him has helped them to not be so sad about Emma, and I'm so glad he's come into their lives!

I also decided I need to take some pictures of my ol' cat, Sam. He's all of 14 1/2 years old, and he's such a sweet cat! He has lived quite a full and interesting life, including getting hit by a car and also living out in the wild on his own for about 6 weeks on two separate occasions... but those are long stories that I'll tell another time if you ever want to know. He's definitely using all 9 of his lives!

PS ~ I know that Heather has her BIG ultrasound tomorrow to find out if they're going to be having a boy or a girl. So I need to put my official prediction down for the record... Granted, I have a 50% chance of being wrong, my bets are on that she is having a girl!

2 babbles:

Anonymous said...

My bet is a boy! You know how much trouble boys get into. I told her that we have to be in it together! :)
They say they're not telling what it is yet. I told her that's just plain mean. If they don't find out, that's one thing, but them knowing and keeping it a secret is just not fair!

taylor said...

So far, I have predicted correctly for two of my closest friends.. we'll just see about this. And that is not fair to keep it to themselves! Why keep it a secret? The world wants to know!