Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10.01.2006

L.Y.L.A.S.!

It was so great to see my best friends from high school this weekend... I just wish I could've seen more of them. Friday night, we all (Sarah, Anna Leigh, Lindsey, Teresa, Heather, Jody, and I) went to eat at Julep, and then afterwards, we (minus Lindsey and Heather) went to hang out and enjoy some karaoke at the Stone Pony. I had so much fun, and I can't wait till the next time we can all get together again!

Me, Sarah, Anna Leigh, Teresa, and Lindsey

Me, Sarah, and Anna Leigh

Open your eyes!.. Anna Leigh, Sarah, and me again at the Stone Pony

6 babbles:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how HOTT we are!!!

taylor said...

We are SO hott, aren't we?! Sizzlin'!! :)

~art said...

Looking good ladies! peace~art

BabyMakes4 said...

and snobby. and clique-ish. gosh. i wish i was a part of your group. then i could sit at the cool kids table at lunch.

BabyMakes4 said...

oh yeah, mandy, you look so good in black! i'm so jealous of your pretty skin and hair.

taylor said...

aw.. that's so sweet! thank you! i love to wear black because it's slimming!! :)