Of work left at my old job.
But only THREE days till I go on vacation!!! I'm headed to the mountains just in time for the MOST perfect time of year! Plus, this will be Jody's first time to go up there. I am SO excited! (Can ya tell??)
10.08.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 babbles:
I have always wanted to go to the mountains in the fall but have never gotten the chance. I hope you and Jody have a great time. Are you taking the dogs?
Yes, we're taking both of the dogs (the poor cats will be home alone), plus my parents and brother will be there with all of their dogs! We will have a total of 5 people and 5 dogs! It will be interesting, but I'm sure everybody (people and pets) will have a great time! :)
Last year was the first time I went to the mountains in the fall, and I absolutely loved it. I think it may be the best time of year to be up there!
Post a Comment