Home again, jiggity-jig. The mountains were SO awesome, and the weather was SO great! But now I'm back home today where the high today reached 89 (yes, degrees Fahrenheit). I think I left Fall to come back home to Summer. Oh well.. :( At least I only have 2 more days of work at my old job! Yay!
Anyways... on to some pictures from the trip!
Here's the whole fam (...do you think Ben looks a little like Jesus?)

Me and Jody... the colors this year were absolutely gorgeous!
Me and Jody with a view (as if we weren't enough of a view already) ;)
A nice view along the Foothills Parkway in TN
standing by the grist mill in Cades Cove, TN



6 babbles:
Wow, the colors and the mountains are so beautiful! I'm jealous that you get to go back to summer!
WHY would you put a frowny face about SUMMER? The fall colors are gorgeous but I am not a fan of the chilly weather.
Can I come with you next year?
Your pics are GREAT! I'm glad y'all had a good time.
Yes, Sarah... you can come with next year! I think because we get such unpleasant heat (and so much of it) here in MS, that I welcome cooler weather! Plus, I just really love it when the highs are 50s-60s with lows in 30s-40s... That is absolutely perfect weather to me! (And that is what the temps were in the mountains... JUST RIGHT!)
Derek and I went to the Smokys on our honeymoon. Cades Cove was our absolute favorite. I wish I could get some of that cooler weather down here. The other day the temp was in the 90's. YUCK!
Beautiful pictures! I love Cade's cove!
Post a Comment