Okay, so I know I don't really post much of anything anymore these days, but lately when I do actually post, I don't get any sort of response from anybody. So I've come to the conclusion that: 1) my blog sucks and is completely boring; and 2) nobody bothers to read it anymore. So unless I get some sort of response to this post, I will assume that my conclusions are correct, and I will be closing my blog. It's been great, it's been fun, but after two and a half years, I guess my time has come. See y'all around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 babbles:
Don't you want to blog about the pregnancy? :)
I want to read about your pregnancy. I don't comment much, but I do like to read.
Well - I can't say that I comment much, but I try to check in every couple of days.
Congratulations, by the way!
I read it too!
Post a Comment