Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

12.28.2007

So... maybe not the end?

Well, it felt good to finally have a little bit of feedback, so I guess I'm feeling better about my blogging. I know my blog is boring and I never post, and when I do, I don't say much of anything... but maybe I'll still keep it around to share bits and pieces of my life when I get the time.

So I'll start with today... we had our first "prenatal" doctor visit this morning!! Very exciting. We had a sonogram and a brief visit with my doctor. I've never seen this doctor before, but I think I'm going to like him (plus, he's not too hard on the eyes, so that's always nice!). Anyways, by the ultrasound, baby measures 8 weeks and 3 days, so Dr. changed the due date from 8/9/08 to 8/5/08. I'm sure the due date will change again at some point later.. they seem to change it along the way. I don't care what day they say, I would like for baby to come on 8/8/08.. how cool would that be?! We're definitely in the window to land on that day. So I'll go back in a month, they'll do another sonogram, and we'll see how things are going! Check out my baby pics below! :D



Baby measures about 1.75cm and the heartbeat was like 167bpm... he's grown so much! We did a sneak peek ultrasound about a week and a half ago (thanks to my connections), and pea measured 6 weeks and 2 days (about 0.65 cm.. about like an English pea) with a heartbeat of about 127bpm. I have pictures from that ultrasound, but I don't have digital images. It is amazing to see the difference in size between the two! By the way, I am placing my bets on that it's a boy... if it turns out to be a girl, I will be very surprised... but definitely happy either way!

8 babbles:

wallrock said...

Definitely go for August 8th. I was born on 8/8/80, and I got on the local news for my 8th birthday. And you've always got a good story to tell when you get carded!

taylor said...

My brother was born on 8/8/85... August 8th is definitely a cool date!

Valerie said...

That is great news Mandy! Congratulations!!

BabyMakes4 said...

ok, you've got us here....we want to hear more about this pregnancy!!

PrincessGreen17 said...

Cool!

Anonymous said...

Well??? When do we get another update?

BabyMakes4 said...

hello???? are you still out there? is everything ok?

Katy C. said...

One of my friends here in Alabama is due on 8/9/08. She's hoping to deliver on 8/8/08 too :o)