Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1.15.2008

Here I Am

Sorry guys... I'm still here, no need to worry. I haven't really had a whole lot to update, so that's why I haven't posted in a while. I've just been busy starting a new job, and on top of that, for the last week or so I've had a miserable head cold. My energy level has been negative... I think the combination of pregnancy, new job, and cold bug has just completely kicked my butt. I've been so lazy, lately all I've done is sleep!

Otherwise, nothing much really has changed. I'll be 11 weeks on Saturday, and my next doctor appointment is next Friday (at 12 weeks). We're supposed to have another ultrasound then, so I should have some more pictures to post. I still haven't had any morning sickness, so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that maybe I'm in the clear. I'm still waiting for my belly pooch to be obviously pregnant. Although I feel like I am pooching a little, I still feel like it's not really anything noticeable. Some people think I'm showing a little, but they don't realize it's just my belly fat that was already there! (These are people that haven't seen me in a while... a few years and several pounds ago!) Anyway, don't give up on me... I'll be back when I have more fun stuff to share... I promise!

8 babbles:

over my head said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having!! I am so excited!
Don't worry about the move, we will still see each other. It won't be that much further than when I lived in Madison.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were starting a new job! What is it?

Be patient, it's still a little early to be showing. :) No morning sickness though, lucky you!

taylor said...

It's really the same type of job that I've been doing. I just switched hospitals... I went back to where I was during and right after school. So it's familiar, but at the same time, I'm having to re-learn and remember because it's been about 3 1/2 years since I left.

Anonymous said...

No morning sickness? Lucky! I can't wait to find out what you're having. I have 2 friends that are due in June. One found out today that she is having a girl and the other one finds out tomorrow.

I hope you feel better. Congrats on the new job!

katie g. said...

Just thought I would drop a line and mention that I have enjoyed reading about your recent life's excitement! Congrats!

BabyMakes4 said...

I'm so jealous that you have no morning sickness!! At 38 weeks, I STILL have it. I bet you're having a boy.

Congrats on the new job. I didn't know you went back to the other hospital.

taylor said...

I actually interviewed for the job 2 days before the wedding... then a week after I was home from the honeymoon, they told me they were hiring somebody else (who was already there but on another shift). Then, like a month after that they called me because the other person had changed their mind. Jan. 7 was my first day (finally).

Anonymous said...

I think it's a boy, too. For the record.