Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3.24.2008

Nursery bedding: check

We finally ordered the crib bedding this weekend! I had really wanted to get the Pottery Barn Kids' Eli's Elephant, but they'd sold out of everything but the bumper so I had to find something else. Actually, I just checked and now they are out of the bumper also. So anyway, so much for that option... on to something else!


This is "My Little Farm", and I can't wait to get it... I hope it's as cute as in the picture! We got the six-piece set (that includes the quilt, bumper, fitted sheet, bedskirt, diaper stacker and window valance) and the musical mobile. I'm so glad to finally have this taken care of! I think I'm going to paint the walls a blue that matches the bedding (when we get in a new house... unless mine sits here on the market for a couple more months).

2 babbles:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! And pale blue walls will look great.

PrincessGreen17 said...

I really like that! :)