Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3.27.2008

Other Stuff

Here are Jody and me on Easter Sunday.... It was a bit chilly, plus I am the most pale that I've been in YEARS, so I had on pantyhose. Please ignore my swollen feet that are bulging out of my shoes! By the way, I was 20 weeks in this picture.

Also, my crib bedding set came today! It is so cute, and I am so pleased with it! I can't wait to put it in the crib (in a new house)! Here is a picture of the quilt in real life....
This is the rest of the set in the bag... I didn't want to take it all out because I knew I'd never get it all back in!

4 babbles:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this so that those of us who are far away can see your cute baby belly!

taylor said...

Well, you're not alone... even people closeby (AL) haven't seen it. Clinton may as well be in Wisconsin!

katie g. said...

Very cute bedding!

Lori said...

Cute bedding, that was one I considered when picking out bedding. Since we live on a farm and all I thought it would be perfect. I must have changed my mind about 10 times before I finally settled on a bedding. For some reason I thought it was such a huge deal.