Today was my first day back to work after having 8 weeks off. And today was Connor's first day at daycare. It was pretty rough having to leave him at daycare, but I somehow did not cry... came close, though. Probably the medication helped. And I only called once during the day to check on him. I just felt so bad leaving him... he not knowing who he was with and wondering where his Mommy and Daddy were. But I knew he'd be okay, and he probably didn't even know what was going on. I just missed him so much! Time passed by so slowly today at work... the day just drug on and on. I was SO happy to finally get to pick him up and take him home! I guess I'll have to get used to doing this day after day.
9.29.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 babbles:
it is so hard going back to work!! i guess connor did ok at daycare though?
Yeah, he did just fine. I don't think he really knows enough to know what's going on. We've only been 2 days so far, but he hasn't been crying when I've dropped him off and picked him up either day so that makes me feel a little better.
This man apparently needs some powertools. Thanks for the luck! It's becoming increasingly clear that I'll certainly need it.
Post a Comment