Tomorrow is Veteran's Day (11/11/05), and since it is now a holiday that is observed by state employees, I get a nice long three-day weekend! Awesome! I'm going shopping tomorrow after I get a haircut, and Saturday night I'm going to "the races"! Don't ask me about any more details than that about "the races" because I don't know any more. Either ask AL or I'll let you know on Sunday.
Everyone enjoy your Friday! I know I will.
11.10.2005
Time for a little R & R
Posted by taylor at 11:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 babbles:
Lucky. The Fed is closed, but the bank I work for isn't, so no day off for me.
Yay! I am glad to know that I am not the only one who has to work today.
no day off here either. when did holidays become so unimportant?
Post a Comment