Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

11.27.2005

GO DAWGS!!!

It was the best game we've had all season.... In fact, it was our only SEC win this season, but to Mississippi State fans, it was the most important SEC game to win. Even if we don't win any other games all season, the only game we care about winning is when we play Ole Miss (aka the "Egg Bowl"). And win.. we did! And I had the ultimate pleasure of witnessing it in person! I hadn't been to a State game in 2 years, and I am absolutely thrilled that I got to be there for this game! Let me remind everyone of the final score... Mississippi State 35, Ole Miss 14. Once again, that's 35-14 Mississippi State just in case you didn't get it the first time. Woohoo!! That's a pretty sad score for all you Rebel fans out there... HA! We did have a little mercy on Ole Miss because we could've (and should've) very easily scored another touchdown in the last 40 seconds of the game to make it 42-14, but we had a little courtesy and took a knee. If you look closely in this picture, you can see the giant golden egg trophy that we vie for every year being carried off the field by the MSU team. The trophy is home once again. GO STATE! GO TO HELL OLE MISS!! I thought this was a bit funny here... You can see where we put the visiting team's band. Waaayyyy up in the very top! They'd better be careful not to fall off sitting way up there! Haha.


"Hail dear 'ole State,
Fight for that victory today
Hit that line and 'tote that ball
Cross the goal before you fall,
And then we'll yell, yell, yell, yell!
For dear 'ole State we'll yell like H-E-L-L!
Fight for Mis-sis-sip-pi State,
Win that game today."

My Bulldogs made me so proud this weekend, and it completely made up for any embarrassment that I might have felt at any time this season for being a Bulldog fan. So for that I just have one last thing to say... GO DAWGS!!

2 babbles:

BabyMakes4 said...

so, is it really necessary to be such a bitch about it?

taylor said...

I AM NOT AND WAS NOT BEING A BITCH ABOUT IT. I'M JUST ECSTATIC THAT STATE WON, AND I THINK I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BRAG FOR JUST ONE POST TO MY BLOG.

you're just bitter because ole miss lost. by the way, i don't appreciate being called a bitch.