Tomorrow another one of my best friends is going to be a mommy. That's the second within two weeks! Tomorrow will be Ali Jane's birthday... Wow, I can't believe that Lindsey is really going to be a mom. It's just really weird for me to think about because it seems like just yesterday we were in high school together... But I guess we're all grown up now. It's so exciting, though! I hope everything goes really well for Lindsey, Wes, and Ali tomorrow. Happy birthday Ali! :)
I'm really super happy for both Lindsey and Bridget, but honestly I'm starting to feel a little bit left out of this whole baby thing. . . .
2.07.2006
Another birthday!
Posted by taylor at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 babbles:
Don't worry Mandy, I'm left out with you!!! Just be thankful that we can still sleep in on Saturday mornings. :)
Look, I have offered both of you a perfectly healthy 2 year old on several occasions....so I don't want to hear it! :)
Well, I can sleep in every other Saturday morning at least....
Wait, Anna Leigh, when did you offer him to me? I think I would've taken you up on that!!!
I don't think I ever got offered Hudson, either!
For Sale or Rent:
2 and a 1/2 year old blonde boy. Interests include power rangers, popscicles and fruit cups. Sleeps through the night. Not yet house broken. I will be accepting best offer.
Post a Comment