Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2.19.2006

In Memory






Goodbye, Bert. You were an awesome kitty. I will miss you so much. I love you.

6 babbles:

BabyMakes4 said...

goodbye Bert...you were a very sweet kitty and your mommy will miss you very much. I'm so sorry about your baby, Mandy.

Anonymous said...

Oh Mandy, I'm so sorry. I know your heart must be broken. I hope your other four-legged children can bring you some comfort.

Lora Leigh said...

He looked like a good cat. My condolences.

taylor said...

Thank you, everybody, for your sympathy and for such sweet thoughts. It really means a lot to know that people are thinking about you when you're going through such a hard time.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Mandy. It's so hard to lose such a good friend.

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I am so sorry for your loss and how you must be feeling. I'm here if you need a shoulder.