Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2.01.2006

Peace Out!

Well, as the name of my blog implies, I'm a mountain girl... and today, that's where I'm headed. I'm going to North Carolina to visit Evensong... my family's brand new house near Bryson City and the Nantahala River. If only I didn't have to drive 10 hours to get there! But I'm really excited about having a few days of some good R and R. The only thing is that we don't have the phone line working yet, so that means no internet (no TV either). So if you're looking for new posts on my blog before Sunday, that's why there won't be any. But I'll take lots of pictures, and I'll be back Sunday night! (unless I'm snowed in.. ha! yeah right... but there is a chance of "precipitation" predicted for Saturday night with temps in the 20's and only the 30's on Sunday for the high.)

3 babbles:

Anonymous said...

Be careful and have fun!

PrincessGreen17 said...

The picture on that link is gorgeous, I can't wait to see the ones you take!

taylor said...

Just picture a house at the end of that driveway in the picture on the main page of that website!