


How sweet is this?!
I need help deciding on a name... Here are some prospective ones that I've come up with:
Bo
Jack
Gus
Spud
Simon
Bailey
Bud
Harley
Otis
Biscuit
Tater
I'm open to any votes or new suggestions!
4.20.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 babbles:
I like Jack!
please don't name him jack. that's what i want to name my son, and if you name your cat that, i will always think about your cat! i like simon.
Decisions, decisions!
I like Jack, too, and I also like Simon. I think Jack sounds better when put with the names of my others (example - "Jack and Gracie"). I think I'm kinda leaning more towards a one-syllable name. Another one I've been testing out is Bo.... but I just can't decide!! I thought of another name for the list this morning: Mel... but I don't think it's one of my favorites.
I welcome any new ideas!!
Bo! I like Bo!
Bo knows catnip!!
I like Bo the best. Here are some others:
Ty
Leo
Grey (or Gray) - it is obvious why I thought of that one
Buddy
Tod
Amos
My favs in this list are Ty, Leo, and Amos--how fun getting to pick a name for your sweet little kitty!
Post a Comment