I think I've finally decided on my new baby's name... Bo. Or Miller. Anna Leigh and I thought of Miller Friday night. I do like Miller, but I think maybe Bo is sticking. So Bo it is. Or Miller. Or Bo Miller Taylor....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 babbles:
I LOVE the name Miller! I love Bo too, but we almost named our puppy Miller, so I guess that's why I'm drawn to that one. We actually called her Miller for a while, but everybody kept saying, "oh . . . Miller Lite"! So, we went with Tatum instead.
Actually, now that I think about it, I had a kitten named Bo when I was a child.
I don't think you can go wrong with either.
i like bo miller. i think it is cute. and he is just adorable!
yeah, the name "miller" really came from "miller lite"... that's why i like it so much. haha :D
Post a Comment