Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

4.06.2006

This is for you, Jody

Somebody keeps reminding me that I've been neglecting my blog all week. So... I'm sorry, Blogger, for neglecting you... Will you forgive me? Oh yeah, and I'm sorry that I haven't been giving any good reading material for you guys out there who are looking for something to do at work! I just haven't had much interesting to talk about lately. Or as I said earlier tonight, I haven't been thinking very much this week.. Ha. All I do is work and then either come home and do homework or go to class! Fun life, huh. Soon, though, things should start to pick up some... I hope. Maybe in about a month. ;) Plus, later in May, this school quarter will be over, so maybe I will start spending less time doing homework. So far in school, I've had to do the most work this quarter for this one class. It's really a shame that getting a graduate degree is so flippin' easy! Sweet.

0 babbles: