It's been a really long time since I've blogged! I've been wanting to blog lately, but I just haven't felt like taking the time, nor have I had much to blog about. Let me see if I can catch up. I went and spent a week on vacation at Evensong, our place in the mountains of N. Carolina... it wasn't much exciting, and I didn't take really any pictures, but it was just a really nice week of relaxation and visiting with my family.
This is my mimosa tree in the backyard. All along the drive to and from N. Carolina the mimosa trees were in bloom everywhere. I love it when the mimosa trees are blooming! The really pink ones are my favorite.
This is Emma, my newest sibling and my parents new Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy. She is so cute and such a mess!
I returned home to find these gorgeous flowers welcoming me back from my trip! I really do have the sweetest boyfriend in the whole world.... even though he thinks I don't appreciate his thoughtfulness.
Here is Bo stalking Gracie. Look how big he's gotten! I sat him on the scale last night, and it looks like he weighs about 3 pounds now! He's so much bigger, but he's so long and lean and long-legged! He's still a mess... Gracie wouldn't have a problem with him if he weren't constantly trying to terrorize her! He jumps on her and grabs onto her ears or neck or legs wherever he can, and her growling and hissing and swatting doesn't phase him. I tell her that since she is like 5 times his size that she needs to put him in his place and teach him a lesson, but she doesn't listen. Maybe because she is deaf! But anyways, I really think she would like him a lot more if he would calm down some. Maybe someday....
Here he is napping in one of his new favorite spots! What a nice window seat for a nap! :)
Here are Mattie (above) and Aubrey (below). We were all playing out in the yard the other day, so I snapped some pics so they wouldn't feel neglected with Bo getting all the publicity lately. They're my girls! And they're such good dogs.... :)



3 babbles:
I love the way mimosa trees smell! Your pets are so cute.
I wish my boyfriend would give me pink flowers!!
what a sweet boyfriend...=)
i can't believe how big bo has gotten!! he's so cute.
Post a Comment