Okay, now that I'm back from the Big Easy, maybe I can focus on posting a blog! :) Let me see... for the 4th of July, we cooked out some BBQ ribs with the neighbors and sat outside all afternoon, finally decided to get some fireworks, and after waiting for it to finally get dark enough to shoot them, shot fireworks for all of 15 minutes before it started pouring down rain and thundering and lightening. But we still had a great time just hanging out all day!
Then, the 6th was my birthday... that's right, the big 2-6. Sarah says we're getting old, but I think not. I felt really old when i turned 25 last year, but this year not so much. I figure I'll wait till I'm 29 before I start worrying about being old! Thanks so much to Linds for the awesome birthday post! I love ya and I miss ya! It was overall, a really good birthday even though I spent the day at work. Jody gave me these gorgeous dozen red roses... maybe this time he realized that I really did appreciate them! Aren't they pretty? :)
So, on to New Orleans! We were a little later than planned arriving, but that was okay. Friday night we just kinda took it easy... ate at the Acme Oyster House, then walked down Bourbon Street
and got a couple of Hurricanes and chilled at Pat O'Briens for a little while. Then we just walked around a little more and ended up at the Carousel Bar in the lobby of our hotel before calling it a night. By the way, we stayed at the Hotel Monteleone, which is so flippin' sweet! I highly recomment it to anybody visiting New Orleans.
7.09.2006
Backtracking
Posted by taylor at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 babbles:
I like that green halter top! Or is it a dress?
thanks, lydia! :) it is a shirt, and i wore it with a pair of brown gaucho pants.
Post a Comment