Yesterday, a group of us went and "floated" the Bogue Chitto river and had some good ol' redneck fun! We rented tubes and just floated down the river, drinking some beer and stopping at sandbars here and there just to hang out. We took the "2 hour" float trip and made it last about 5 hours. It was so much fun! I'm ready to go back! I took a bunch of pictures, but they're still on the waterproof camera... and it may be a little while before I get them developed because I still have about 9 left on the camera. I'll post them as soon as I get them on a CD.
7.17.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 babbles:
For years I have denied my inner redneck, but I have let it all hang out since around 2003. That's when I got into NASCAR, declared Bud Light the one for me, and have started to enjoy more country music. I can't live a lie anymore...:)
Girl! You have to blog more...we need to be updated on the exciting life of Mandy!
Post a Comment