Oh, the Egg Bowl... the fight for that coveted Golden Egg trophy. And we went to it... in Oxford. Granted, I really like Oxford, and I even really like the Ole Miss campus, and I think The Grove is a lot of fun... if only I didn't hate the Rebels so much, I might could be an Ole Miss fan. Something about "Hotty Toddy" just really grates on my nerves. I have come to the conclusion that I really and truly am just a pure, born-and-bred, Mississippi State fan.
This was our view of the game... Even though we were in the sun for the whole game, it was great except for the fact that there was a super-abnoxious loud girl in front of us setting a terrible example to her two young daughters. I think even her boyfriend was embarassed. Plus I was scared she was going to try to pick a fight with me for ringing my cowbell.
Here's a better view ;)
And who is this dude? He was just walking around everywhere he wanted to go. Is this the new mascot? Colonel Reb in disguise? Or Santa Claus wearing his Ole Miss garb?
This is where the majority of the State fans were sitting. Poor us... we were stuck in the middle of a bunch of Ole Miss folks.
Okay, we let you win this one, since it was on your home turf, after all. At least we ran over you pretty good last year in Starkville, and we'll get you again next year...
11.25.2006
Go to Hell Ole Miss!
Posted by taylor at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 babbles:
Post a Comment