I'm trying to be a better girlfriend (and prove myself to be a good future wife and mother) and cook dinner for my boyfriend who works a 12-hour day. The goal tonight is to cook something other than spaghetti, chili, hamburgers, or Zatarain's red beans and rice or jambalaya. So tonight's menu is.. drumroll, please.. chicken and rice! I hope it turns out good!
11.29.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 babbles:
Woo! Way to go! I cooked some chicken tonight too. It's been a while since I bothered to cook for Me, Myself, and I.
The chicken and rice was very yummy! (and super easy, too!)
Yay Mandy!
If you have a crock pot, you can be a supper time goddess. Roast is the easiest meal, and men absolutely love it. Derek will do anything and everything I ask him to when I make a roast.
Post a Comment