Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

11.06.2006

Welcome to the Brooks & Dunn Awards Show

...Hosted by and featuring Brooks & Dunn, along with a few other folks.

Anybody watch the CMA Awards? As much as I like them, I wish Brooks & Dunn could've shared the wealth with some other very talented artists. I think there may have been one or two awards that they were nominated for and didn't receive. I was proud of Carrie Underwood, though, with her score of the Horizon Award and Female Vocalist of the Year (wow.. total shock to everyone and Faith Hill)... in her $850,000 dress. As gorgeous as it was, does anybody really need to wear 800 diamonds on her dress? I guess if you win Female Vocalist of the Year, then it's worth it. And then there was the performance by The Wreckers... with their terrible makeup. Horrible makeup jobs. Their makeup artists should be fired... or maybe they did their own.

But I loved the performances by George Strait (can I have one of him, please?), Faith Hill, Carrie Underwood, Sara Evans, Brad Paisley (one of him, too?), Sugarland, Miranda Lambert (awesome crazy ex-girlfriend song!), and Josh Turner (gorgeous eyes and lashes). :)

0 babbles: