I don't have time to talk much, but I just wanted to give a quick update... Plan C it is! We've come to an agreement on a contract, and we're even getting a refrigerator and a fence out of the deal! So at least I don't have to worry about buying a fridge, but I do have to get a new washer and dryer... yay! I've been waiting for the day to have a reason to buy a new washer and dryer... I was thrilled when our buyers asked to leave the washer and dryer in the house. So anyway, the new house is 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, split plan, and 2003 square feet. Here's a little preview:
This is it! I'm not wild about the colors of the paint (it is painted brick), but it's livable and can easily be changed when it needs new paint eventually. This picture was taken when we made an offer on the house 3 months ago, and the yard has since been sodded and landscaped.
This is the AWESOME laundry room
Living room fireplace (it's 2-sided so it's also open to the dining room)
View from living room into kitchen
View from dining room into kitchen
Kitchen (picture was taken standing in breakfast area)


5 babbles:
Very exciting! I can't wait to see it after you get moved in.
It looks really nice! I LOVE the fireplace!
Its beautiful and just in time too! Congratulations!
I love it!! I'm so jealous. I can't wait to see what y'all do with it. Congratulations! Will you get to close and get in on time?
I am so jealous!!! I love it!!!!
Post a Comment