Well, we made it. I'm still alive, and believe it or not still pregnant. We closed on both houses Tuesday afternoon and moved yesterday. And there have been kinks and bumps in the road, but we're here in the house and for the most part, all is good. Still waiting on the refrigerator though. Today is the third day in a row that I've been told by the builder, "it'll be there tomorrow." And tomorrow is the last tomorrow... if it's not here tomorrow he'd better go and physically pick one up himself and bring it and install it, or we'll go and get one ourselves and send him the bill. At least we do still have our old refrigerator, but it's in the garage so it's a pain in the butt to go out to the garage for everything. Plus, the icemaker can't make ice out there because there's not a water connection. So we have no ice. And I accidentally left my diet cokes in the cabinet at the old house... a nice housewarming gift to the young med student guy who bought the house. But some good news.. my new washer and dryer were delivered today! And as soon as we can get the dryer hose hooked up to the vent, I'll be able to use it! I'll fill y'all in on more later, but it's getting late and I'm ready to go to bed asap.
7.24.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 babbles:
I'm so glad that you're in your new house! And I really really hope you get your refrigerator today. Maybe you can have a week or so to relax a little before Connor comes!
Post a Comment