Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

7.01.2008

Sale Pending

FINALLY! We got an offer on our house on Saturday afternoon, countered the offer the same afternoon, and then waited.. waited... very impatiently waited. Then last night at about 9:30 we hear they've countered again, and... OFFER ACCEPTED! Yay! Now we've got to get a move on finding a house, or we will soon be homeless! But the big question is... will we close on the houses and get moved before the baby comes?? Connor, you'd better listen to Mommy right now... we need you to stay in there at least till your due date! Coming early will make things much more complicated, so please get comfortable in there and stay put for 5 more weeks. I'll give you whatever you want when you come out if you'll just do me this one huge favor!

5 babbles:

Weather Girl said...

I hope yall find something you both will really love.
Good luck!

BabyMakes4 said...

Congrats!! I guess you have a busy month ahead of you now. Good luck on finding a new place. :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, you might win the award for most stressful month ahead... but I definitely come in second!

Valerie said...

If Connor is anything like Dale he will never want to leave! I was 41 weeks before they had to induce!! Sending stay put Connor thoughts your way :)! BTW my blog is private now so I need you to send me a message so I can invite you!

Lori said...

I think you might just be the first person I've ever heard NOT wanting to have that baby just a little bit early.