Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

7.18.2005

Back to the Usual

Well, I returned home from my vacation in the Smoky Mountains on Friday and went back to work right away on Saturday. :( How awful! It was hard enough coming home to start with, but then to go right back to work the very next day made it even worse. But I was glad to get back home to pick up my children (Mattie and Aubrey) from the kennel, and to remind my cats (Gracie and Bert) of who I am and that they really don't own the house. Everyone seemed to be very happy that I was home. :)

This is Bert and Gracie (right to left). Don't let the picture fool you... They're not always that sweet!


Here is Aubrey and Mattie (left to right) posing for the camera.


This is just a funny pic of Aubrey from New Year's Eve... I think she partied too hard!

Well, I promise to get better at this blogging thing and start posting more. Maybe now that I'm back to the old routine I'll find more time (probably while I'm at work!) to add stuff. Next time I'll post some pics from my trip to the mountains.

4 babbles:

Anonymous said...

Cute children! I guess you wasted no time in having a houseful! ;)

BabyMakes4 said...

it is a good thing that you clarified what kind of children you left at the kennel. people who didn't know you might worry!! mattie looks so happy to have her picture taken!

Lora Leigh said...

I LOVE YOUR DOGS!!! They have great eyes :)

(I'm SGM's friend)

taylor said...

thanks! they are sweeties. :)