Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

7.06.2005

Happy Birthday to Me!


Here are a few pics from the bachelorette party Saturday night... The limo picked us up here at the house, and we had it from 8pm - 2am. We made stops at Left Field Sports Lounge, Philip's on the Rez, Sportsman's Lodge, and finally Headliner's. We had a blast!


Today is my birthday... 25!! A quarter of a century. Gosh, that's old!! But from here on, I will turn 25 every year again. I may re-evaluate the situation next year though, and see how I feel about getting older than 25, but 30 for sure is as old as I go! Overall, I had a pretty good day. Adam (this nice guy that I met a couple of weeks ago) took me out to dinner at Stix (a Japanese steakhouse), and it was yummy! It was a great time. :)

Sorry I have not been very good at posting to my blog this week. I have been pretty busy with work and partying for the 4th and then my birthday! And Friday, I am leaving to go to the Smoky Mountains in North Carolina for the next week. I am SO ready to go! So, needless to say, I will not be posting anything new next week since I will not have internet access. But when I get back I will have lots of catching up to do! See y'all next week!

2 babbles:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! And happy belated birthday, I did think about you on Wednesday! So is the blue top you're wearing your second choice? I like it!

taylor said...

thanks! the blue top is one that i bought that day to wear instead of my first choice. tracey (the really blonde girl in the hot pink shirt) is wearing the one that i had originally planned on wearing.