Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

7.19.2005

I love ice cream!

You Are Strawberry Ice Cream
A bit shy and sensitive, you are sweet to the core.
You often find yourself on the outside looking in.
Insightful and pensive, you really understand how the world works.
You are most compatible with chocolate chip ice cream.
Why strawberry? And why is everybody I know strawberry? Strawberry is ok, but what I really like is Ben and Jerry's "Magic Brownies" ice cream. It is my favorite flavor lately. "Half Baked" is also really yummy. And I want to know who my "chocolate chip ice cream" is.
Well, today turned out to be a pretty good day at work today. I got taken out to lunch at Ruby Tuesday for my birthday. (We ended up not being able to go the week of my birthday and then I was off for a week, so we went today.) Then this afternoon, I ended up going and meeting a professor in the School of Graduate Studies in Clinical Health Sciences, and finally made my mind up about starting work on my Masters/PhD. And I may even be able to start taking a class as early as August! We'll see though... really I missed the deadline and they aren't supposed to be taking any more of what they call "special students", but I'm thinking they'll let me if I talk to the right people, so we'll see what happens. Oh, and also today I found out I got a raise! Yay! :D It really turned out to be a great day. But anyway, that was my day in a nutshell, and I just felt like sharing about it. Maybe tomorrow I'll have something a little more interesting to talk about? Who knows. See y'all later...

4 babbles:

BabyMakes4 said...

congrats on your raise! and on school. :) i hope the rest of your week is just as great!

Anonymous said...

Is it too obvious to make a joke about "special students"? Sorry, that's the kind of mood I'm in...

;)

Glad you had such a good day. Why didn't I see this post when I checked your site last night? It says 6:22 p.m.

taylor said...

i think i may have started it at 6:22pm and then saved it as a draft. i didn't actually post it until about 11:00pm.

taylor said...

I found out who my chocolate chip ice cream is... guess who? :)