Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10.20.2005

It's Like Coming Home

Stupid blogger wouldn't let me do all the pics I wanted to so here's continued...


Another day we went driving to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park just outside of Cherokee, NC. This area that we went to is called Round Bottom along the Big Cove Road. And yes, that is me in the pic with my Mom... I'm just fat, not pregnant.

We got to get some good "real ass" for only $10... What a deal! (By the way, I'm just kidding, but the sign is funny whatever it means!)

Other updates...
After not driving my Xterra for 5 days and having some good time to think about the aspect of buying a new car, I've decided to wait about it. As much as I love the new 2006 Honda Accord and would love to have one, I also still really love my truck, plus I have no reason to need a new car yet anyway... my Xterra is only 3 years old with only 42,000 miles. So I feel like the best decision for me right now is just to wait about all that.
Tomorrow, as long as my suppression check comes out okay, I will start my stimulation meds. Wow, here it is.. This is it. Then it'll only be about a week and a half until the egg retrieval! I can't believe this is it! By the way, I haven't really noticed much of a difference being on the Lupron, but I was told that it takes about 2 weeks to really take effect (which it has now been 2 weeks). Starting the stimulation meds should help counteract the menopause symtpoms is what I've heard, so I shouldn't really feel the side effects too bad.

P.S. Congrats to the Astros!

1 babbles:

Lora Leigh said...

Your vacation pictures are beautiful!
Hope the side effects of your procedure aren't too bad.