I knew they were going to make us wait yet another week to find out if Dr. McDreamy will decide to sign the divorce papers or not. I don't think he has the balls to sign them. He's a jackass (like most men), and that gorgeous red-headed bitch will get to have her way. So I feel sorry for Meredith. What does everyone else think will happen on Grey's Anatomy?
10.23.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 babbles:
That made me so mad... they couldn't let us hear him say ONE word to Addison?!
I can't decide whether I want him to be with Meredith or not. He's got a tough decision.
But Dr. George is kind of coming into his own... maybe soon he'll have the balls to do something about his massive crush on Meredith!! I think he's such a cutie. I want to be his roommate so I can go lay in his bed when things don't go right.
I think he will stay on the fence about it, b/c if he signs the papers and his wife leaves....the drama will be gone!
I love George :o) D&M drive me crazy. At first I wanted them to get together, but now I'm beginning to think Derek is spineless since he is so wishy washy about signing the papers. I mean, how can you say no to the girl that says, "Pick me. Choose Me. Love Me." Meredith just wants someone to love her and George is already in love with her so they would be perfect.
Post a Comment