Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

8.20.2005

Good Morning, Saturday!

Good morning! I'm sitting here eating a bowl of Golden Grahams, enjoying this beautiful Saturday morning. It's too bad it's already like 90 degrees outside! (Really it's only 85 right now, but it feels hotter.) We have been under a heat advisory yesterday and today and then tomorrow, too, with highs in the upper 90's and heat indexes of 105 to 107. It is muggy and miserable outside! But it looks like a gorgeous day sitting inside and looking out! :) I'm just waiting on football to start in a couple of weeks and then looking forward to later when it gets cooler and feels awesome outside! Yay football! GO DAWGS!!! :D
So anyway, I have been told once again how I am a bad blogger, and I don't give my friends enough reading material for when they are bored at work. I'm sorry! I will really try to do better. But besides the fact that I just haven't made much time to blog this week, there really hasn't been anything special to talk about. Although I did start my class that I'm taking on Thursday. It is Statistics I, and it is SO EXCITING! Ha. It meets every Thursday night 5-8pm.
Well, I'm about to go enjoy my Saturday off. This is what I've thought about doing today:
- loading up all this stuff that I've gotten together to take to Good Will and actually take it there
- going to Hancock Fabrics or Hobby Lobby (my new fave store that just opened here!) to try to find some fabric to make some projects that I have in mind
- maybe going by the mall to look in Express to see if I can find any super stuff on sale.
So I'm gonna get to it! Enjoy your Saturday! :)

2 babbles:

Anonymous said...

What projects are you working on? I have gift cards for both of those places (Hancock and Hobby Lobby) but I've been in a creative slump all summer. I think it usually happens that way though, there's too much going on in summer. Probably when the weather gets cooler I'll get back to sewing or knitting or something.

BabyMakes4 said...

i'm sitting here, bored to death, wishing i knew how to do something creative...send some ideas (and skill) my way. :) btw...go rebs!