Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

8.12.2005

It's a Boy!



I just found out that one of my best friends, Bridget, who is pregnant (and only a couple of weeks ahead of my other best friend, Lindsey, who is also pregnant) is having a boy! Yay! If you look at the picture, there is no doubt that it's a little boy. ... (the little pervert already!) ;) I'm so happy for Bridget and Bracey (her husband), and I can't wait to find out what Lindsey is having, too! My bets are on that Linds is having a girl. I told Bridget she was going to have a boy, and I was right about that, so we'll just have to see if I'm right about Linds. :)
BTW... his name is Tristan! HOW CUTE! :)

1 babbles:

Anonymous said...

This is totally beside the point, but I just noticed your quote, and I love that song!