Well, Bert got a bath tonight... needless to say, he was pissed! Haha... there's nothing like a mad, wet cat! He had these clumps of hair in the middle of his back that were all matted up, and they wouldn't brush out, so I thought maybe they'd wash out... but, no. Oh well, he's clean now anyway! After his bath, he got a nice brushing so he forgave me for giving him the bath. This past weekend was pretty good, even though I had to work. I didn't do much, but I did go out to Buffalo Wild Wings Saturday night with Anna Leigh. I hadn't seen her in like 2 years... and that's way too long! (I can't believe it had been that long!) But I had such a great time hanging out with her and having good quality girl talk over a few drinks. Sarah and Linds, when are y'all gonna come join us? Anna Leigh, we've got to do it again real soon!
Anyways, it's only Tuesday, and so far this has been a really shitty week at work. I don't feel like going into the details, but hopefully it will get better real quick. Friday needs to hurry up and get here! Plus, Adam will be coming back home this weekend. :D Yay! He's been gone all week on vacation to Texas, and I've been lonely! I know he's having lots of fun, though, so I'm glad he's having a great time. (Hey my Texan if you're reading!) By the way, tomorrow is his birthday, and he'll be the big 28, so everybody wish him a happy one! :)


3 babbles:
Congratulations on giving your cat a bath without needing a blood transfusion afterward!
I'm so excited that you and Anna Leigh were able to reunite! I know it's not exactly Sex and the City with only two, but you'll still have fun anyway!
i'll be there soon...at least for a visit. we just have to figure out how to get sarah down to ms for a weekend...
i was talking about coming back "home" for good.. not just for a visit! maybe i'll just kidnap you when you come to visit. ;)
Post a Comment