Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

8.27.2005

One More Saturday Night

This is what I did tonight: I mowed the yard (including the Amazon rainforest that was growing in my back yard, and I'm sure I've forced a snake or two to find a new home). I mowed until it was dark and I couldn't see anymore (that would be about 8:00pm). Then I came inside and got a long shower, and here I am... blogging. Woohoo! Somebody had better hold me back because I have gotten too wild that I'm out of control! Haha. Just one more Saturday night. It's ok because I have to work tomorrow, so I've got to get up early. I could've gone out if I'd wanted to, but sometimes it is just so nice to have an evening at home alone. But next weekend, on the other hand, not only will I NOT have to work, but Adam and I are going to Dallas! Texas, that is. YAY! We are going to see Dave Matthews Band at the Smirnoff Music Centre. :D I've booked the dogs a suite at Wee Paws kennel, and we're taking off for the 3-day Labor Day weekend! I love road trips. :)

0 babbles: