Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

9.13.2005

Day 4

It's been 4 days now and still nothing. Apparently he doesn't think about me enough to call. So I'm starting to wonder... should I bother wasting my time wishing I would hear from him? Should I just assume it is really over for good? It would just kinda be nice I guess to hear from him even if it is to say "it's really over, I don't have feelings for you." I'm just kind of like hanging in this limbo of "to move on, or not to move on?" Such confusion!! And I'm getting sick of it, so I don't think I will put up with it for much longer.

So, to change the subject, I donated blood today, and I ran into this guy friend of mine (Jay) from State who, as it turns out, just started med school at UMC. It was pretty cool to see him and nice to see a familiar face from my days in StarkVegas. :) I'm looking forward to seeing him around campus.

Other news... I'm looking at buying one of these. Having one is supposed to be my motivation to start walking by having some good tunes to listen to. :) I'm ready to get in shape!

6 babbles:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, if you don't have an iPod, you should definitely get one, and those Nanos are COOL, man!! Do it.

And... as hard as it is to think about, I say move on.

Anonymous said...

Move on! When he comes around then you can make the decision. You need to come to WalMart with me...it is crawling with HOT men!

taylor said...

which walmart do you go to? i haven't noticed that many hot men at mine...

BabyMakes4 said...

I say move on. Don't let him think you are sitting around waiting on him!!
Yeah come to my Wal-Mart. I'll be sure to find you a nice looking fella with no teeth. :)

Anonymous said...

The Ridgeland WalMart, and the Pearl WalMart if you are up for HOT Rednecks!

Anonymous said...

The Ridgeland WalMart, and the Pearl WalMart if you are up for HOT Rednecks!