Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

9.22.2005

Ode to Nano

Oh Nano, you are pencil-thin,
Yet somehow a thousand songs you store.
Hours of music, and pictures, too!
And still, there's even more!

So tiny and so lightweight,
You are with me all the time.
Just slip into my pocket, and
Oh what adventures we will find!

Walking or jogging,
At home or in my car,
You are always right beside me.
My iTunes are never far.

If never I had seen your face
Whatever would I do?
My ears would never be so happy.
Oh Nano, I'm so glad I found you!

4 babbles:

Anonymous said...

Mandy!! That's some awesome original poetry! :) I love it!

BabyMakes4 said...

I never knew what creative and talented poets I had for friends.

I feel so left out. I think I need an Ipod. I've been against them ever since I bought one for a boyfriend and he never paid me back.

Anonymous said...

Don't blame the iPod! Blame the boyfriend!!! You must get one!!

taylor said...

Why thank you, thank you very much! I just had an inspirational moment (they are very few and far between)!

Linds, I can completely understand the grudge you hold against the iPod (I struggled with buying an mp3 player for myself since I bought one for a now ex for V-day), but it is so totally worth moving past the anger! Just do it! :)