I was just sitting here thinking of the advantages of being single, so I thought I'd share some:
1. I can eat what I want, where I want, when I want.
2. I can sleep in the middle of the bed if I want to, and with as many pillows as I want, and I don't get hot during the night.
3. I can go for more than 2 days without shaving my legs if I so choose.
4. I have complete control of my 51" TV, with no worry of it somehow ending up on ESPN.
5. I have access to my own computer at any given time.
6. I don't have to share my washer/dryer with anyone.
7. I don't have to clean anybody else's hair off the bathtub drain.
8. I can have "couch appreciation night" any night I choose.
9. I can go to Headliner's and dance if I feel the urge! (AL - next time we can go out, we're gonna close out Headliner's and then go to Pop's, and we're not coming home till the sun comes up!)
10. No more of "what do you want to do tonight?", "I don't know, it doesn't matter", "I don't care, it's up to you", and on and on and on....
These are just a few of the pluses of being on your own! Can anybody think of others? When you're single, you've got to think about all these things that you enjoy about being single so you don't get so down in the dumps about not having anyone else around. Besides, we won't be single forever, so enjoy it now! Someone else will come along when the time is right.
9.14.2005
For my single friends...
Posted by taylor at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 babbles:
Amen sister!
I think you covered it pretty much but also - don't have to worry if the house is clean or if your dog likes him and there's no one to upset you by yawning and going home at 10:00 and not even getting a good kiss!
you also don't have to worry about if he likes your dogs (or cats)!
Post a Comment