Well, last night's date was wonderful, but today I have a different date... college football. Right now I'm watching Vanderbilt and Ole Miss, and it's been pretty amusing since Vanderbilt has been in the lead for most of the game. But with 19 second left in the game now, it is 31-23 Vandy. Can they pull it off? I think so, although it is still quite close here at the end. Ole Miss could possibly score again. Go Commodores! Yay! With one second left, Ole Miss fumbled, so Vandy won! Haha Rebels... Go to hell Ole Miss!! :) Now, as for my Bulldogs tonight against Tulane (the game has been relocated to Shreveport)... last year we beat them, and it was our first win in quite some time. It should be a good game. GO DAWGS!!
As for tonight, I wish I could go out somewhere, but none of my friends are able to do anything tonight. So I guess maybe I miss having a guy around just a little bit. If only my date with college football could take me out.....
9.17.2005
Saturday
Posted by taylor at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 babbles:
Post a Comment